Cancellation & Return Policy
All orders placed with Blue Collar Reloading are automatically processed on our secure merchant processor and during this process we incur irreversible fees. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be changed sometimes, we are unable to do it free of charge. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
1. If the order is cancelled for any reason you will incur a 10% cancellation fee
This cancellation fee covers many expenses BCR incurs, which include but are not limited to the following: the time spent to process your order, credit card processing fee for our company to accept your money and the processing fee to refund your money, or potential sales of the inventory held by your current order.
We do not send RMA's (Return Merchandise Authorization). If you choose to return your order you will need to pay to ship those items to the following address:Blue Collar Reloading
3018 South Main Street
Salisbury, NC 28147
Before shipping your return make sure your product follows these restrictions:
- Do not ship open items back. If the product is opened there will be no refund issued and the product will be returned to you at your expense.
- There are NO returns on ammunition, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- There are NO returns on Alpha Munitions Brass, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Do not return items you purchased from another company to us as no refund will be issued.
- Enclose the original packing slip or a copy of your packing slip.
Once BCR receives your returned order we will inspect the product and if everything checks out we will email you a coupon code less the 15% restocking fee that you can use for future purchases online in the current calendar year.
We understand mistakes can be made but it is your responsibility to follow the requirements put in place by BCR to ensure a smooth and satisfying transaction. Not to make this a painful or stressful process but we strive for 100% customer satisfaction.