Restrictions for Ordering/Shipping Ammunition
Blue Collar Reloading will only ship products that are in compliance with all Federal, State, and Local laws regarding ammunition sales. This meaning we will not sell or ship to customers in any location that has restrictions in place prohibiting the online sale of ammunition or ship to customers via website sales. Sorry, Y'all that's the way it is!
You MUST be at least 21 years of age when ordering ammunition. By ordering from our website you MUST affirm/accept/acknowledge that you are:
- A citizen to the great United States of America
- Have never been convicted of a felony or a crime that is punishable by imprisonment for a period of time exceeding one year
- Have never been adjudicated as a mental defective or been committed to a mental institution
- Have never been a fugitive from justice
- Have never been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions
- Have never renounced your United States citizenship
- Have never been convicted in a court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence
- Are not subject to a court restraining you for harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child
- Are not violating any Federal, State, or Local (your local) law(s) by submitting an order for ammunition online via this website
- Have no legal restraints that may prohibit you from ordering, possessing, owning, or maintaining ammunition in your presence
- Are not living in a city, county, or state that prohibits you from ordering, owning, or possessing ammunition
- Ammunition CAN NOT be shipped to Post Office Boxes, thus meaning no ammunition will be shipped via USPS
- Understand that you are fully responsible for the ammunition and the safekeeping once you have received it and in your possession.
- Customers who order ammunition in cities, counties, or states that prohibit the order of ammunition will have their orders canceled and will assess a 10% restocking fee.
Upon delivery of your package, it is your responsibility for the security and safety of it. You have the option to elect a required signature for delivery. If you chose to not select this option, Blue Collar Reloading will not replace your package if stolen or lost. We will, however, help you to the best of our abilities to locate the package.
Your package will come in a box with no additional markings or notes to indicate what is in it. Only required marks or stickers will be on the package as required by the shipper (FedEx Ground or UPS Ground). There are a few things you can do to ensure the safe and timely deliverance of your package:
- Use the updates, email or SMS, to track your package
- Select the option of Signature on Delivery, even though there is an additional cost it may cause you less stress in the long run
- Have your package delivered to a location where someone will be there all day, or perhaps a business
- Be cognitive of the estimated delivery date and have a plan in place to ensure its delivered
BCR WILL NOT SHIP AMMUNITION TO THE FOLLOWING STATES:
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington D.C.
- APO or FPO and no PO Boxes
In the event that any of the above statements under the “Restrictions for Ordering/Shipping Ammunition or Terms” section are determined to be untrue, I will release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend AMP & Associates, LLC (DBA Blue Collar Reloading.com) and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution. I further understand that manufacturers are the best resources for information about their products, including safety information or questions concerning their product. I will review all information and safety warnings from product manufacturers prior to purchasing and using products from www.bluecollarreloading.com. I release any responsibility from Blue Collar Reloading for any and all losses, damage, expenses, cost, or mistakes made on my part resulting in my violation of these terms and conditions.
Thank you for your understanding of the restrictions, loops, and hoops different city, county, and states have put in place. If you think we may be able to better assist you; send an email to email@example.com.